PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
You may give us “Personal Information” that tells us who you are and other things about you. Personal Information we may collect includes your name, postal address, telephone number, e-mail address, and Brand Buzz LLC account number. We may also collect your user name and password and demographic data. Demographics help us know our customers. We may also collect credit card numbers you give us.
We may collect information you give us when you buy or use our products and services, create or update Brand Buzz LLC accounts, and contact us. We may also collect your information when you enter our contests or sweepstakes, take our surveys, and sign up for our newsletters and other communications.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT AUTOMATICALLY
We may automatically collect some information when you come to our Site. This information helps us improve our Site and your experience on our Site. What we collect automatically includes information about the computer or device you use to come to our Site. This may include the software that runs your computer, the type of software you use to access and search the Internet, the service you use to go online, and the Internet address assigned to your computer. (This Internet address is called an In ternet Protocol (IP) address) This information helps us make our Site work better with your systems. We also collect data about how you use our Site such as the times you come to our Site and for how long. We may also know what websites you went to before and after our Site. It is not uncommon for online stores to collect this type of data.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may use your Personal Information to, among other things:
- Operate and improve our Site, business and services. We may keep a customer database and other business records for reasonable periods.
- Provide customer service to you.
- Communicate with you by postal mail, e-mail, phone, and other ways about contests, promotions, rewards, events, and special offers for products and services from Brand Buzz LLC Find products and services you may like based on your past orders and activities.
- Process your orders and provide and deliver your products and services.
- Send you business communications, including confirmations, invoices, notices, updates, product alerts, and administrative messages.
- Detect, prevent and enforce against fraudulent, malicious or illegal acts.
- Process your entries to and run contests, sweepstakes, programs and surveys.
- Combine Personal Information we get from you with information from third parties, if allowed by law. We may do this to correct your Personal Information so we can get Brand Buzz LLC Marketing Communications to the right address. We may also do this to help improve your experience and make it more personal.
- Meet legal, regulatory, insurance, security and processing requirements.
- For other purposes with your consent or as permitted or required by law.
DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may disclose your Personal Information to third parties:
- With your consent, for example, when you let us share your information with third parties for their own marketing purposes subject to their own privacy policies.
- As needed to meet legal, regulatory, insurance, audit, and security requirements.
- In connection with any proposed or actual merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or a part of our business to another company to evaluate and/or perform the transaction. We may also share information that does not directly identify you. This information may be in aggregated or anonymized form.
We may transfer Personal Information to third party vendors, consultants and other service providers (“Vendors”). Our Vendors will use your information to do work for us. Work they may do for us includes filling orders, billing, providing customer service, sending communications, and other purposes described in this Policy.
We may allow you to comment on or rate products on our Site. Please know that what you post is public. Think about your safety when you share information about yourself in your posts.
Your Personal Information is sent to the United States for processing by Brand Buzz LLC and our Vendors. In addition to the laws in your country of residence, the United States has certain laws that apply to your Personal Information. These laws may require us to disclose Personal Information to the United States government and other government authorities.
SECURITY OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Brand Buzz LLC takes reasonable steps to help protect Personal Information that we have or control against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.